[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
The dragonling in question busied herself with her attack on the crabapple, though it was much too big for her to want to finish. When she lost interest she simply let the fruit tumble from Ronin's shoulder half eaten, where it sank into the snow. The guildmaster smirked at her. "That was the reasoning behind it, yes. Though I'm not sure she's quite as sweet as she was, and it's only been a week or so." He chuckled, reaching up to tickle the reptile beneath the chin.

They continued to gather the fruit, Ronin stepping a few paces around the tree to get to more low hanging branches. "I found her in the Oasis. The eggs must have been deep beneath it, but the ground shifted and released them. Of the whole clutch she was the only one who made it." His smile was a touch sad, though the little creature seemed happy enough with him.

"Hm? Oh, no! No, not all the time. The snows came abruptly - before that it was quite balmy, all things considered. The trees were shedding their leaves, though, so I guess that was warning enough." Ronin flashed the other man a grin, though it faded somewhat at his next question. "Yes, I do," he said. "Not that I think I would go back... do you?"
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-31-2019, 06:07 PM