from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
Neron gave a mercurial smile in response to that raised brow; neither a confirmation nor a denial of the Wraith's thoughts on his opinions of her. Indeed, Halo could use a good deal more who were impervious to the cold. Then again the magic school was growing, and it gave its members the fortitude against the icy temperatures, so at least that was something. "Or something very right. Mayhaps I have injected a bit of softness into that mechanical heart of yours," he said dryly, before falling quiet to concentrate on the potentially treacherous path ahead.

As luck would have it, they soon stopped and Neron was able to get his bearings, especially with the light source provided. "Fire bad? I told you Halo preferred you," he remarked, smirking and accepting the torch from Wessex, holding it high and at a distance so hopefully it provided enough light without being a threat to the Ascended. "Well, there is nothing stopping us now. I can hardly contain my excitement."

Messages In This Thread
RE: from the depths of our cold, frozen, hearts - by Neron - 03-31-2020, 07:51 AM