drifting amidst our dreams
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
She had an immense curiosity about life
With time? How long would with time last? The eruption would be rough on all those who resided within Torchline, merpeople and mouthbreathers alike. Whether it would bridge the gap between the two or triple it would be left up to fate. "And when do you think it'll be safe? When can we return back to normalcy or not have to worry about the volcano? Are the people in torchline okay?" The last part might've seemed to be an after thought, but it was still a major concern in her mind. If the citizens were uneasy, then it would translate to bad news for them, most likely.

There is a nod and she understands once more. Yes, he is right about that. When people are scared they attack what is unknown and she, to many, is unknown. "I understand-" Her understanding now doesn't change the past and already, she has met a human. If this talk had gone on before, she most likely would've tried to heed his warning, but it is impossible to change the past, even a god cannot do that.

Turning her head away, Delta nodded. She didn't want to accept his words. "Yes, father..." It didn't seem fair, not in the slightest. What else was she supposed to do? Stay down in the water, deep below where nothing can be learned? "I didn't tell him much, don't worry. He also wasn't much of a threat. He was scrawny, a mage. Said he wanted to tire himself out by swimming." The words were harsh, but bluntly honest. She had to describe him to her father well in order to prove she wasn't in danger, that her father had nothing to be concerned about.

With her eyes facing her father once more, she paused for a moment, hesitating. "Where am I allowed to go, in this case? I want to speak to the humans- maybe if I went with you, I'd be safe. You can do most of the speaking, I just want to learn more. Figure out what's going on- why more people have seemingly taken over the coast." What was going to happen with the lava. Answers to so many questions.
and was constantly staring and wondering
DELTA
base by skylark

Messages In This Thread
drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-02-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-02-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-02-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-03-2020, 01:02 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Maru - 04-03-2020, 02:43 AM
RE: drifting amidst our dreams - by Delta - 04-03-2020, 05:01 AM