there's magic in the air
for Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There is a warm breathy chuckle against Lily's ear and as she turns, she'll see the god reclined on their back with their hands folded behind their head. Pulling in a deep breath that fills their lungs and expands their rib cage, they let their head loll to the side with a mischievous grin.

"Three? Why my love I think you're rather bad at math. You've had and given much more than that since I last saw you." They chuckled, the sound rich and low. "But it's so nice to see a girl take her time." Frey added with a wink.

Stretching out a hand, a bottle of what looked to be perfume appeared. Dripping with diamonds and containing a completely clear liquid, it would smell completely odourless but was incredibly potent. 'For a job well done."

Pheromone Perfume | When worn, causes all within 1 foot to feel heightened arousal for the wearer. If the perfume is transferred from the wearer onto the skin of someone else (via kiss, for example), the feeling is nearly intoxicating.
Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
there's magic in the air - by Lily - 04-03-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: there's magic in the air - by Frey - 04-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: there's magic in the air - by Lily - 04-06-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: there's magic in the air - by Frey - 04-07-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: there's magic in the air - by Lily - 04-10-2020, 05:24 PM