where the sea breaks
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Clemente
Truly, he is not expecting an answer. He had told himself the entire trip to the shrine that he would not be disappointed, he wouldn't, had held himself to that so fiercely that when she does arrive he doesn't even react for a moment. Too stunned and disbelieving to do more than gawk. She is...beautiful. Perfect. He had seen her briefly when the shrine was built, but this...this is so much more. She exudes a radiance that washes away all anxiety he has been holding, and it is like staring into the heart of an exploding star, mesmerized and inspired by here mere presence.

Clem wobbles as he moves to sit straighter, grateful he has no need to blink or breathe because such things are beyond him now when faced with his creator, his savior. It's silly to be so emotional, but he finds his eyes thick with fluid that drips down his cheeks despite the stubborn, trembling smile that could never be erased, not now in her presence.

"I wanted t' bring ya somethin', cuz you deserve gifts too, not just th'other gods who are demandin' em like jerks." Clemente is fierce in his belief that she deserves just as much - if not more - than the Old Gods. Creating things for her is no hardship for him, and he would happily do so for the eternity she has awarded him to try and repay her for all she has done for him. Shuffling tentatively closer, he wipes away his tears with an embarrassed, sharp motion. Not wanting to miss a single moment of her presence. "S'okay, you're busy," he mumbles shyly, love filling every wire and circuit in his inorganic heart until he's sure that even her perfect creation will not be able to withstand the force of it. "I just...you saved me, you changed my whole life. I-I wanted ta thank you in person." He is trying so hard to seem put-together, mature. Hoping to make her proud of who she chose to bring here, still so afraid that maybe it was a mistake after all. A lottery he won only by chance. "And uh, 'm sorry...if I wasn't what ya wanted." Because he can't lie to her, not when she's here and he can finally say it.
been waitin' all my life to live when I've only been dreaming
Get love when I've only been stealing

Messages In This Thread
where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-02-2020, 07:18 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-02-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-04-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-05-2020, 09:21 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-12-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-13-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 04-21-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: where the sea breaks - by the VOICE - 04-24-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: where the sea breaks - by Clemente - 05-06-2020, 12:22 AM