arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3590
"He does leatherworking for trade goods, and raises goats and horses along with the crops. Mostly rye, hay, and root vegetables." There was a certain contentedness he had when speaking of the farm that those from his old world would never have recognized or expected, and his grin to Freina was relaxed, without any of the usual wryness or crooked humor. "Married might happen at some point, or it might not. We're in no rush." They had a lifetime to decide what would work for them, after all. Even if lifetimes on Caido tended to be shorter and more brutal; it did make the time they spent together all the more precious because of it.

Her expectations earned a laugh that was the same as the smile, genuine and warm as he began to walk nearby, helping to look for her shoe. "It is. He does most of the work, admittedly, but I've been learning as we go. I'd never have guessed I'd be happy in such a life, either, until I was already there. Oh, I still spend most of my time on the Guild, but there's a surprising amount of paperwork involved in that. In the early days, two years ago, it was like you described. Exploring, wandering into dangerous places and meeting people who didn't want us there, that sort of thing. Now, though... now there are more Loreseekers to help out. I still spend days exploring beyond the portals, but," he shrugged, "I come home every night, and some days in the spring and fall especially are dedicated to the planting or harvest."

Messages In This Thread
RE: arrived too late at ultimate uncertainty - by Jigano - 04-05-2020, 03:39 PM