a promise in a mouth of savage teeth
for Eirachi

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
random event
the cold was so intense that she could see her own breath; it came out of her mouth like smoke
The little cavern was melting - but not so for long. As Wessex sets up her little piles of bones and stones, the temperature plummets. Not a problem for the Ascended of course, but it will be noticeable to her more advanced body. The ice solidifies into something that will one day be permafrost, and delicate and beautiful structures begin to form out of it, crystalline and glacial.

The Eirachi does not appear before the Wraith like last time - but Wessex will know she is there. Reflected in every pristine icy surface, the Deepfrost goddess strolls and weaves around the Ascended, holding her gaze. "You have done well, sweet one. I confess I had my doubts you would hold up your end of the bargain." And she was so looking forward to those consequences.

Messages In This Thread
a promise in a mouth of savage teeth - by Wessex - 04-03-2020, 07:23 PM
RE: a promise in a mouth of savage teeth - by Random Event - 04-05-2020, 08:12 PM