[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
Seiji had also considered himself unlucky these past few days. But if fate was unkind, it seemed to him the people of Caido made up for it. He blinked in surprise at Ronin’s offer before he returned the man’s kind smile. “Yes,” he said, nodding. He would cheerfully follow where Ronin led, though he was not entirely sure what a guildhall was. He might guess, but just looking at Ronin, Seiji could not be entirely sure of the man’s profession. Ronin was taller than Seiji, but so were many people here. Nothing particularly stood out about his build, though he appeared healthy. Perhaps he was an agricultural worker of some kind, or a baker, or… There were too many guesses. Seiji was beginning to think he knew too little of the world in general. Perhaps he had left those memories behind, too. Or he had lived a very sheltered existence.

“I am staying in a house for now,” Seiji answered the man’s question. “With a friend named Kiada. I met her here.” He supposed she was his friend. They hadn’t known each other long, but she had been very kind. Her house, though a little run down, had at least strong walls and a roof. “I am trying to learn how the people here live,” he added, frowning slightly. “I think it must be… very different from my home.” There he stopped himself, lest it sound as if he were complaining. He didn’t resent Caido — not really — but around people like Kiada and Ronin, he did feel more than a little useless. He supposed all he could do was continue to learn, and hope he could pay their kindnesses back in some way later on.

He wanted to lead the conversation onto a more cheerful path, so he added, “What do you do in your guildhall?” He was truly curious, and he thought it should not be too rude to ask.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Seiji - 02-03-2019, 12:06 AM