[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
At Seiji's agreement, Ronin nodded and set off without further preamble; he was prepared for the weather and even he felt like he had been out in the cold for too long. He had no idea how Seiji might be feeling. Still, moving would warm the muscles and take their mind off the weather, and the weight of the apples and burdock root in his pack at least served to tell him he had been successful in his gathering.

The guildmaster looked unashamedly relieved at hearing that his new acquaintance at least had a roof over his head - this was no season to be left vulnerable to the elements by any means. Still, a crooked smile curled at the corners of his lips at Seiji's comments about 'how the people here live', nodding in agreement. "Where I was from," he murmured, "it was very much more... advanced, I'd say? Certainly in some ways it has been a difficult transition for me, too."

Luckily he'd had a slightly warmer season to get to grips with it. Within a few short minutes they had crossed the fields and the Settlement was growing closer, smoke billowing from some of the shop chimneys and telling of the heat within. "Hm? Oh, we..." Ronin paused to let out a quiet laugh, not wanting to frighten the man.

"This place is... strange, in some ways. There are creatures here - monsters, that cause problems. We hunt those monsters to make sure they aren't a problem for the people anymore." It sounded silly when he spoke about it, but Ronin had seen too much (and had the scars to prove it) not to take it seriously.
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 02-03-2019, 08:28 AM