Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 3530
He flashed a warm smile to Ronin and Tarasha as they arrived, both friends he was glad to see. Isuma peeped a bright greeting to Sugar and Jigano let her flutter to greet her friend and try to cajole scritches from the demigod and the Fae until it was time to go. There would be time for conversation later, he hoped, and for the time being he followed Amalia and Ronin down, walking near Tarasha until they reached the cave-in that had collapsed in their wake before.

He had no magic then, beyond the wonder of his several shifts. It felt a lifetime ago and he paused a moment to fight through the memories that clashed and slivered through his mind. Mistakes and arrogance, too much trust and not enough; lessons he hoped he had learned and would not repeat as he sent the gryphlet to wait with Ronin and Tarasha, stepping forward to lend his Mastered Earth Magic to Amalia's shield to stabilize the ceiling and walls while she opened the path through.

Jigano attempts to use Mastered Earth magic to stabilize the ceiling and walls while Amalia uses her shield

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Jigano - 05-05-2020, 02:58 AM