Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
TARASHA
you said it seems like forever
since we've seen each other
The tunnel is opened again before long, and I cannot help the awed look on my face, the way I gape around at the walls as we descend into the earth. It's unlike anything I've seen before, and yet, so familiar. We stop just before the library itself though, a breath, enough that I am actually paying attention when Amalia asks me about the books. "There is a song, a lullaby, used to soothe them in the undercroft." I hum it to demonstrate, the notes slow, somehow ethereal. "I don't know if the books here will respond the same, but it can't hurt." Though I do turn to look at Jigano with some confusion on my face. "The shark book?"

While the tunnel alone had been awe inspiring, it was nothing compared to the majesty of the library itself. There is no one thing to focus on, my eyes moving quickly along shelves, the walls, the ceiling. My wings itch to open and reach out towards the stars that twinkle, but I keep myself on the ground, remembering the tales of danger. Once I have drunk my fill, I turn to Amalia, voice quieter, more rapturous now. "You said... There were some specific books that were being difficult?" I am going to trust in her lead, given her experience with the area.
where does the time go?

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Tarasha - 05-08-2020, 08:22 AM