the promises of the change I'll show
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam shrugged. "I don't necessarily believe everything I'm saying, but it's best to...try and think the best might happen." He had been trying to adopt this philosophy into his life with varied success.

It was surprising to hear Remi arguing for his moving to Torchline, Sam too thinking back to only months prior when it seemed like the only thing the Alchemist wanted was for him to be as far away as possible. "...You know..maybe you're right. I'd have to think about it, but...the Grounds are full of memories I'd like to let go, nowadays. Besides, maybe coming to a new place will let me really try to change things for myself." It was a nice musing for the moment at least: he'd try and think about it seriously later.

When Remi started to talk about Jack he frowned, looking over with a clearly confused expression. "Jack? As far as I know, Zeph works on the docks. Doing..um...sailing...things...I suppose." He'd never actually asked what 'dock work' included.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-15-2020, 10:35 AM