getting to know all about you (open)
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
"That's good. Even though I would like to learn more, it is hunting that takes up the majority of my time. I don't ever see that changing, really." In truth, it was what he leaned on. With Ezekiel off traveling now that the world had opened up to them, the older Olson had leaned into his craft more than ever. He spent all his days scouting, hunting, making notes, trading, and taking care of what he had already gathered. "My mother was a healer, but was abandoned, so she relied on her magic a lot. But she did teach me some basic stuff -- stuff that really is only good enough for keeping me alive long enough to make it back to the Citadel." He laughed, not trying to make light of it, but letting the reality sit in. He knew more than just how to stay alive, but his knowledge truly was limited. Setting bones enough so that when a magical healer finally got to them so that they weren't completely warped was about the depth he had.

"Well, I could say the same thing for myself about hunting." He shrugged some. "It would be arrogant to think otherwise. I think life is about always being a student. I don't believe that, no matter how long I work at this, I'll never know all there is to know in the world about being a master hunter. There are lots of times I come home empty-handed when I have worked myself to exhaustion trying to bring something home." What else was there to do but try their best?

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
getting to know all about you (open) - by Loren - 04-24-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: getting to know all about you (open) - by Noah - 05-18-2020, 01:04 AM