the promises of the change I'll show
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
"...Yes. The ocean helps." Sam agreed, listening to the waves that washed up around them, their soft and regular hiss. There was something about it's presence that made everything a little easier to face, something that he was beginning to find almost addicting.

Remi's smile about Zeph along with his words was...concerning, at the least, and Sam frowned, leaning back a little as he looked at his friend questioningly. "Do you know something I don't? ...I...know a lot of the people here are involved in..unsavoury activities, but I didn't think that Zeph was one of them." Perhaps Remi was just teasing him, or playing around with a rumour he'd heard?

Thinking on the crime in the dock though, Sam looked down at the stone in his palm and ran a thumb over it. "Do you ever worry the criminals and so on in Torchline might...get violent, towards you, as Governor? Not that you aren't strong enough to defend yourself, of course--" Sam laughed at the idea of Remi losing in a fight, unawares he had lost so many of his abilities. "--But you have others around you who maybe couldn't."

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-20-2020, 10:42 PM