This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Sam, so drawn into his own fear and thoughts, did not see Amalia when she stopped on the street before him; he was only aware of her presence once she was there before him and within seconds she was pulling him in for an embrace he had not expected. Sam let himself be lifted and held, found that the sudden warmth and affection, the familiarity of who was now his sister...it was powerful enough to bring tears to his eyes, which he blinked away determinedly, pressing his face into Amalia's shoulder.

He was glad that she was alone for the moment. He liked Deimos fine, but the other man's strength and stoicism would only serve to make him feel more ashamed in this moment, especially as he pulled away from Amalia and began to speak, the uncertainty in his voice clear long before the first stutter. "..I...I'm still tr-trying to work out if I made a horr-horrible mistake."

Still, at least Amalia was here, and she was somewhat of an expert when it came to the Gods. Sam motioned for her to sit next to him before sitting back down himself, lacing his hands together: one gloved, one not. "I just...g-got tired of pretending I was o..o..okay, with a lot of it. I don't li-like the Old Gods still, though. I need you t-to know that."
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Samuel - 05-21-2020, 05:18 PM