This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
Amalia
the shield of safrin
He leans into her embrace and she tightens it in response, pulling him close enough that he can feel her heartbeat, even if she will never feel his. It's only when she draws away that she releases her hold, letting him slip back out of her orbit and dropping her hands down to her sides.

It takes an immense amount of effort not to speak again, or to adamantly deny that he made a mistake - it's the smartest thing he's ever done, in her mind - but somehow Amalia holds her tongue, settling in beside her brother as he motions to the porch. The stutter helps, the throwback to a time they scarcely knew each other nothing short of jarring. Jyoti coos a low, soothing song, placing herself in Sam's lap if he'll let her and releasing starlight to soothe him.

And Amalia? Amalia stares at the ocean, a wry, mirthless smile pulling at her lips. "I know," she replies softly, though the knowledge still stings. "Honestly .. I don't think they'll like you much, either. Even now." Maybe it isn't what Ama wants to hear, but the Shield fears it may be the truth.

Sighing softly, she turns to her brother. "Tell me what happened, Sam. And we'll... We'll come up with a plan."
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Amalia - 05-21-2020, 07:56 PM