God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

Happily and easily his hand slid into hers. His fingers fit against hers, and as if to reassure himself that she truly was there, he gave her hand a small squeeze.

Love and happiness bubbled brightly inside of his chest, pressing outwards and making him feel fit to burst. Her words, while sad, did not diminish the alchemist's adoration and unfettered joy at being with his mother again. "It is not your fault mother." He said sweetly, gazing over at her with eyes still hazy with tears. "You were with me always." Swallowing down the emotions that threatened to burst in happy sobs from his throat, the alchemist instead offered his mother a shaky smile.

As the trees finally parted, Remi thought they might stop as the ground grew soft beneath their feet. However his mother continued, and Remi followed albeit with a confused look on his face. "The ground here..." He mumbled, not wanting to argue, merely to understanding. Vaguely his mind bleated at him to remember the time when she lost the ability to walk all together. Though even in her health, she would have never just wandered into such mud.

"Mother surely it is better this way?" He implored, slowing slightly and pulling back on her hand ever so gently, his face a mask of confusion and concern.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-16-2018, 10:25 PM