the promises of the change I'll show
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
"Hmm. Okay." Sam felt like he wasn't likely to get much more information about Zeph from Remi and he didn't want to get a reputation for poking about too much about his host. At least it didn't sound like he was known for being a bloodthirsty murderer, which was surely a step in the right direction.

That Seren wasn't his daughter surely didn't mean Remi was fine with her being in danger; the insistence made Sam frown with some concern. Truthfully, a lot of things Remi said were a cause for concern, from his seemingly deliberate misunderstanding of Sam's question (he had never said the man should 'stay at home') to his claim of no longer having friends. "You don't think...that eventually you might end up caring at least a little for someone? I don't..even mean me, particularly. It just seems odd to cut yourself off from the possibility of friends forever." Sam supposed he should have been hurt, but he was so used to hearing callous comments from Remi now that they were starting to bounce off.

At least he could laugh a little and nod about himself. He knew he had far too much of a tendency to worry; even when he was trying to brush it off and be more optimistic he worried about that making him too blind to legitimate things to worry about.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-25-2020, 10:47 AM