Mini Event they did the mash
Letha Ăšlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Letha
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
At Amun's request, Letha came without question. At this point, he could ask her to step off a bridge and plummet into unknown and she could think it was all for her good. She trusted him with anything she had, everything she was. She felt that out of all the people she had met thus far, Amun truly fell into the category of family, even above the other ascended. So far lots of them had given her information or spent some time in conversation with her, but Amun had given her a place to rest and clothes and comfort. He meant a lot to her, and so when his letter arrived she came precisely on time to where he had instructed them to meet.

"Amun!" She called as she stepped in, taking in all of the decorations. The music hit her after her words, and even with its light tone and joyful melody, it still felt like too much to the once-deaf woman. It was not unusual for her to feel that way--there were many days in Torchline that she used anything she could in her room in the inn to block out the noise of others. Sometimes it was too much. But, here, she tried to ignore it. She tried to push the sound of the music away as she made her way over to the potter and offered him a hug, should he accept it, accompanied with a fangy smile.

Messages In This Thread
they did the mash - by Amun - 05-19-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Letha - 05-27-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Bastien - 06-01-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Bastien - 06-04-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Wessex - 06-14-2020, 02:59 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Letha - 06-15-2020, 07:15 PM