This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Amalia's hand holding his was a comfort he hadn't known he'd needed; they had not been family for too long but since they had known, Sam had felt a desire for he and both his sisters to grow closer, to be together despite all of it, almost as a show of defiance to the world determined to tear them apart.

She would not lie to him and while he appreciated that (and the offer made afterwards, which he nodded at but had to blink away tears too), he was terrified. He'd seen the Prince, how pathetic it was - it was not too hard to imagine himself slowly growing corrupted and sad like that, rushing off to a cave to recover. "..Th..thank you. ..I..d-do worry that...I migh..might..not ac-actually be able to survive. Like this."

It had been a thought in the back of his head, but one he'd been trying to avoid so far. "I d-don't know of any Ascended that li...live on blood alone."
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Samuel - 05-29-2020, 09:40 PM