Mini Event One for all, but all for who?
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
After her speech was given she sat down, knowing that no matter what happened, she had spoken truthfully and that her people would judge her appropriately. At Wessex's shout she just stared blankly, hoping her silence at the heckling would show her attitude. If the woman was so determined to paint her wariness the way she wanted to, so be it.

Listening to Loren's speech, she was impressed by his words for the most part: he was eloquent and straightforward, certainly better than his brother. She had to stop a bitter laugh though, as he both said he would protect against outside threats then in the same breath said he would not investigate the Ascended. Did he not realise what was coming? Apparently not.

As for her turning down the position earlier, she hardly thought of that as a fault: she knew when she was the best option, was not blinded by her ego. Then she had not been, now she was.

...It seemed the people of Halo agreed as well. When the votes were counted she had already resigned herself to likely not having won: she was not a politician but a warrior, a soldier. Loren had more experience in talking than her and his family had already had this Citadel once.

All of that was why it was so shocking when she heard her name called out, the only way she could believe the decision the eyes which all landed on her at once. Almost in complete shock she stood, silent for just a moment as she tried to think of what to possibly say in this moment. "...Thank you. I promise to all of you, those of you who disagree with me, those of you who did not choose me as well...I will do my best by you. I believe in this Citadel and I believe in you." That said she stood down from the platform to talk to whoever approached her first, still overwhelmed by the result.
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
One for all, but all for who? - by Court Official - 05-29-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Morgan - 05-29-2020, 10:19 PM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Loren - 05-30-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Korbin - 05-30-2020, 03:59 AM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Wessex - 05-30-2020, 03:26 PM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Glas - 05-30-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Chulane - 05-31-2020, 03:40 AM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Neron - 05-31-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: One for all, but all for who? - by Chulane - 05-31-2020, 01:16 PM