Mini Event they did the mash
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
It wasn't quite the turnout Amun had been hoping for, but he grinned at each and every arrival anyway. Grinning at Wessex's comment, he winked at her. "Thanks. Probably too much, but it's not like I have to trade for many necessities." Tone wry, he got up to fix her a whiskey, holding it out for her like a good host.

When Letha arrived, he greeted her just as enthusiastically. "Letha! Glad you could make it. How's the new home?" Hugging her back and smiling as well, he gestured for her to make herself comfortable.

Bastien earned a wink. "After the last party here, I knew I had a lot to live up to. And I could say the same about you." Finally sitting, the potter leaned back in his chair, balancing precariously, but effortlessly, on the back legs. "I'm good! How are you and Rexanna doing?"

Letting his chair fall forward, he swept his gaze across the others. "I was thinking we could take this time to get to know one another. I figure we can each take a turn in the hot seat. We have to answer any questions the others might have, or, if we refuse, have to do a dare. How's that sound?" Grinning, he leaned forward and rubbed his hands together. "If it sounds okay, you all can start with me." He was eager to dispel whatever misperceptions they might have of him.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
they did the mash - by Amun - 05-19-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Letha - 05-27-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Bastien - 06-01-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Bastien - 06-04-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Wessex - 06-14-2020, 02:59 PM
RE: they did the mash - by Letha - 06-15-2020, 07:15 PM