promise I'll see you again
Wessex
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 7847
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times
hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night
Sharp eyes do not miss the new winged creature that swoops down towards Atlas, but by size alone it's clear the dragon is the dwarfed kind that are usually bonded to Accepted folk. Atlas has no such reservations once that is communicated across the bond, rearing on wobbly hind legs to try and get closer to the dragon that seems intent on becoming a new pair of fashionable sunglasses for the unicorn. Hotaru shakes her head in amused dismay over their childish antics, a familiar voice drawing her attention up and to the bend of the sand into the horizon, upon which a rather familiar figure appears.

The called reminder makes the seamstress grin, glad she's not the only one trying to wrangle a precocious young bonded on the daily. Hotaru meanders closer, arms wrapped around herself to generate a small bit of heat that the fading sun has stolen from her skin. "Hello, Wessex," she greets kindly as the distance between them shrinks, keeping half her attention on their companions as Atlas snorts a gust of air playfully at Loki. "And congratulations of course. What brings you out here?"
I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 05-31-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-03-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-06-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-09-2020, 02:52 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-16-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-16-2020, 02:32 PM