Hungry to do it all Again
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

He still felt like an oddball, an outsider. He was still so new here, even if he had been working hard to become 'one of the locals', to do his part in giving back to those who had taken him in. He had learned the system of 'trading' relatively quickly, had earned a reputation for being reliable, honest and hard-working. He had also made his past no secret, happily talking about his knowledge of running a farm or treating injuries of livestock (not that there was much livestock in Halo).

He heard the introductions with a kind smile and welcoming nod to each who arrived after him, recognising Loren easily and not hiding the small frown of concern he had for the man. It wasn't exactly a secret that he and Weaver had given into their feelings for one another about the same time he and Kia had, and Chuy just wanted to make sure the man was coping, as much as one could when faced with such a crisis.

Morgan seemed to open the table to talking after her round of introductions and explanations. Chulane opened his notebook, to a drawing of a large structure he had made, and laid it out in the middle of the table for all to see.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for asking this of me, Morgan. I hope I do not disappoint.

"I have something I would like to put to all of you. I am well aware that true progress won't be able to be begun until Flowerbirth, but I am also aware that it is going to take the support of everyone in the region, not just those in this room, to go ahead."

He handed out copies he had made of his notes, his proposal, to make it easier for everyone to follow.

"While it is definitely critical that we work on establishing crops as well, I feel that there is an untapped resource already in Halo. Ningos.

"With an appropriate barn to house and keep them safe in, and by selecting the right stock to breed, I think within a few generations we could be producing larger birds, that could give us more meat, feathers, eggs and, uh, manure, which we could make use of."

Obviously his plan was a big one, but he had put a lot of time and effort into researching every angle he could think of. He was keen to get the input from the others, to improve and refine his idea, to secure a stable source of not only food, but wealth for the region.

---
Chuy's notes have this information:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14zbq...sp=sharing
Freedom is secured not by the fulfilling of one's desires
but by the removal of desire

Messages In This Thread
Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-01-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Noah - 06-01-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Chulane - 06-02-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Elena - 06-02-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Loren - 06-04-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Hungry to do it all Again - by Morgan - 06-04-2020, 06:55 PM