promise I'll see you again
Wessex
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times
hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night
Hotaru allows the touch without any qualms, reaching a hand to rest briefly upon Wessex's where it rests before she retracts her touch. "I certainly can't complain. I wasn't aware you were in Torchline, it's a pleasant coincidence." The quirk of her lips is playful, allowing the woman to keep her secrets if she's so inclined. The Advocates are here after all, and Hotaru won't pry into the reasoning behind the demigod's presence outside of the Grounds. They all need a vacation here and there with LongNight approaching.

Atlas meanwhile trots in tight circles as if it will somehow help him see Loki better, unaware of the inability to play face to face with such a weapon upon his brow. He looks quite like a dog chasing its tail, and Hotaru eyes the pair fondly, trusting they'll determine their boundaries without input from their bondeds.

"A little, it's colder out by the sea than inland, and I always forget." They'd never had shores like these in Helovia, and the only time she'd enjoyed them had been when she'd quite literally been held captive on an island in a political tug of war.

There's a ghost of teasing in the edges of her eyes as she turns to the taller woman at the sound of her voice. "I'm almost disappointed they weren't more enticing thoughts." Ah, but flirtations fold beneath her curiosity. "Did you need me for something?"
I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 05-31-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-03-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-06-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-09-2020, 02:52 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-16-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-16-2020, 02:32 PM