This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Sam listened to Amalia speak and really, for the first time in his life, tried to understand: to concentrate and feel in his heart anything close to a desire for the Old God's love..but he couldn't. All he felt was a faint disgust and a definite disinterest: he had decided he didn't want to earn The Voice's love and didn't intend to go to just earning someone elses. "..Wh..what do you have to do, to earn Mo-Mort's love?"

As for going to the shrine...he took in a breath and looked out over the beach, at the still night with the rolling waves. "...I'd like to wait un...t-til tomorrow. Tonight, I think it'd just be nice to try t-to forget. About all of it." Whether that was possible or not he didn't know, but it'd be good to try.

Looking back to Amalia and around, he asked: "I th-thought you said D..Deimos was coming?"
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Samuel - 06-07-2020, 06:50 PM