promise I'll see you again
Wessex
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“Mhmmmm,” she hums an affirmative, feeling (and looking) rather pleased with herself in that regard. It may just be the best gift the Voice has ever given her - well, second-best, if you count an extra go at life. “It’s still a big continent,” Wessex says with a laugh. “Just needed to activate my Ru radar first.” It’s funny because… well, such a thing may actually be possible. And Ru would never know.

With an arm around the smaller woman, they continue walking. Loki decides that she likes this horned-horse thing and announces her intended friendship with a trill, content to play at child-companion games until the adults finish their business. Frankly, Wessex is equally content to let her do so, preferring to bestow all her attention on the other blonde.

“Of course not. There’s been an abysmal lack of real adventure lately. We’re going to a place called The Climb, a rocky, hot place beyond Halo’s Sea of Glass.” Truth is that she doesn’t know much more about it but between the three - potentially four of them - with varying powers, she hopes they can manage. She’ll need to drink from someone before they go, but that can probably be managed.  

“You’d be the first Outlanders to set eyes on it.” Cooing encouragement (as if she needed it), she drops tidbits for the side of Ru that joined the Devil’s Advocates - the chance to know and control and wrap others around her pretty little fingers.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 05-31-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-03-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-06-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-09-2020, 02:52 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-16-2020, 05:40 AM