Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Indeed. It has reached a state where it can only answer questions, and even then, it does so honestly, but poorly. Just a word at a time and only for a few moments. This, Amalia would find matches with her former experience in the room. That is very kind of you, child. !nu⁄=a //o@na replies. A rumble of laughter causes small ripples to appear in the surface of the pool as if from a long way down, as the Sage tried to click and cluck his way through the name given. An admirable try.

Yes, come back if you like. I shall be here look after you take your final views of the sky, so do not rush on my account. Though..
The bookshelf gives a rumble of mighty displeasure as Jigano suggests looking for the books' missing kin. I sense there is one here who has fallen out of favour with our Safrin. Perhaps it best you come back another time, in happier company. !nu⁄=a //o@na suggests to Jigano and Amalia, not knowing that it was one of them causing the disturbance.

Well, I've dragged my feet and so it's time to go! Apologies! Final posts if you like, but out, out, out!

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Random Event - 06-16-2020, 02:32 AM