{o} Where Theres Music and Theres People
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
But what does it take to break you, to awake you?
To make you bow and spit it out?
"Maybe that's a reason to keep drinking and working alone," Korbin countered, his attempts to keep the bite out of his voice unsuccessful. Taking her glass, he refilled it for her, and set it back down before her, somehow managing not to slam it into the counter.

He felt the heavy weight too, encroaching in on them as if her music had been a spell that now slowly faded. With darkness returning and his mood blackening, he struggled to maintain that neutral mask of 'I'm perfectly fine, carry on'.

Was this his cue to ease away, find someone else's day to ruin? But that would be bad service, and maybe she would find somewhere else to take her fiddle and her songs. Bad for business. So he busied himself with preparing a snack instead, dried and cured meats sliced thin and arrayed neatly on a plate that he set out for her.

"On the house," he mumbled, before turning away to serve another customer.

He didn't have words, so... this was about the best he could manage as a pick me up.
Doesn't matter if I hate you or embrace you
Nothing makes you turn around

Messages In This Thread
RE: {o} Where Theres Music and Theres People - by Korbin - 06-18-2020, 08:22 AM