God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

Blinking, her hand against his cheek both soothing and disgusting, he faultered. “I...I just wanted a walk. To see what the lands were like. “ He stammered, sounding just like a boy trying to explain what appeared to be a misdeed. “I followed...” Swallowing, Remi’s mind frantically tried to think up an answer. He’d followed because she was his mother. But she was dead; long dead. And he hadn’t even questioned it. “Because I love you. “ He whispered, unfailingly uttering the truth.

“Nn—n-“ He tried again, the muscles in his back and legs straining to remain upright despite the depths of the muck and mire cementing him in place.

What was he doing indeed. Blinking sharply, Remi’s pale eyes suddenly were tinged with gold and his pupils changed slightly. Though they did not resemble the amber avian eyes that he was used to. No. These were much more predatory and distinctively feline. Pulling back his lips, large glistening white teeth appeared; sharp and pointed. “You are not–“ Remi tried to say, his lips moving around his teeth awkwardly.

“You are not her.” He growled finally, eyes fully becoming a harsh gold as the fingernails on his hands grew into claws and his lip rose in a snarl.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 06:43 PM