God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

Her pained expression stunned him for a moment, and the primal snarl fell off his face. “You wouldn’t...” His teeth clicked together. She would never ask that of me.”

His mother would never ask him to die.

She was anything but selfish. It was she who was his foundation for selflessness.

His hands shook around her, claws extending.

“I will not die here.” Remi roared; though it wasn’t Remi. Not really. It was something trapped and feral. Something wild that would not be caged nor left to sink into this sweet and consuming darkness.

With a roar that quickly transformed him, the arms that had been holding her twisted and straightened; hands becoming paws, joints realigning themselves. Staggering slightly on four paws now, the lion issued a deep and throaty growl. Only he didn’t run.

Lions did not run.

Lions attacked.

YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER He thought with furious intensity, the hurt and upset at having the preciousness of the woman he loved most fouled and used in such a way only adding to the frenetic passion and fury that this new animal form was feeding off of.

Despite the muck around, Remi tried to lunge forward, claws extended, aiming for her throat.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 07:12 PM