further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Zeph apparently saw right through his attempt at taking the attention off himself and Sam shook his head slightly to the notion that anyone would do it, but let Zeph take his space. "A lo-lot don't." He said quietly, thinking of the string of failed relationships he had behind him (some of them admittedly his own fault, but there was blame to share).

They were moving surprisingly fluidly with the distraction of conversation between them. Sam found that he barely even noticed the dancers around them anymore; laughing and rolling his eyes as Zeph chided him, he made a show of obligingly thinking about it again.

"Well...I th-think I'm qui..te clever." The words almost sounded like a question, as if he was asking Zeph for approval of that statement, but he swallowed and kept going. "And...and I-I've been told I have n..nice eyes. I don't know abo-about that one. What do you th...think?" To give Zeph a chance to study them, Sam opened his eyes wide and looked up at his dancing partner, feet carrying the dance slightly awkwardly but well enough beneath them.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-21-2020, 05:03 PM