further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
Finally he gives you something, reticent and insecure though it might be. It feels good to hear him say it, strangely gratifying for you - as though you inexplicably had something to do with his cleverness, instead of being a brand new, virtually meaningless fixture in his life.

The second point - a two for one, clever boy indeed - catches you a little off guard. Shit, had he seen you looking? Does he somehow know? Blushing a little, you shrug awkwardly and roll your own eyes, a smile playing at your lips. "They're a'ite, I s'pose." Teasing, playful, desperate to ease the beating of your heart. "But fishin' for compliments? That's cheatin', you lolo."

It is clever, though. You gotta give him that.

"A'ite. What else?" The music is picking up again, a small mercy you'll gladly accept. It gives you an excuse to widen the gap between your body and his, to return the focus to dancing instead of staring dreamily at his eyes. Dropping your hands back to yourself, you begin to move along with the escalating beat, stepping behind Sam and jerking your head to the crowd. "What else ya got, that someone out there'd like?"
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-22-2020, 12:53 PM