further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"I'm not fi-fishing. You told m...mmm..me to say something." Sam teased back, a little disappointed with the answer of 'a'ite' but suspecting that it did not actually speak to Zeph's true opinion: of course, he had no concrete reason to believe this (it was in fact a much bolder assumption than he often allowed himself) but he had seen the way that his host had been looking at him throughout the night.

It was nice to hope, anyway.

Disappointed in the sudden distance between them, Sam considered not giving Zeph a second answer, but he found himself actually enjoying this conversation as embarrassing as it as: it was a chance to have Zeph assess him, notice him. As Zeph went behind him he glanced around, slowly raising his arms and swaying a way he saw a woman on the edge of the crowd doing: he was sure it looked much better on her, but it was fun enough to try and at this point he was sure that he could not look any more embarrassing than the rapidly very drunk people in the dance. "I su-suppose I have an alright...b...body. I...I mean, I ha-have a lot of freckles, but..."

Turning to face Zeph, he looked down at himself for a moment before turning his head back up: he didn't quite dare to ask for an opinion on this comment, but he was clearly looking for one. "...I'm qui..quite slim and som-sometimes I've seen my reflection and I th...think I look okay. Um, you kn-know. Without..uh...without clothes." Suddenly far more embarrassed than he thought he'd be with the words out in the open, Sam's eyes looked anywhere but Zeph.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-22-2020, 04:00 PM