God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

Claws sank easily into flesh and the mind that was not quite Remi’s practically swooooned at the sensation. She was like clay beneath his strength, and as blood coated his paws, Remi could feel his powerful jaws opening to close around her throat even as she tried to speak. Blood flooded his mouth, metallic and warm. Senses that were heightened with bloodlust sang brightly in his head, blurring his vision and shutting down every one of his instincts save for the need to kill.

To devour.

To be free.

Leaning back, Remi watched through the beast’s eyes as pale hands reached up through the mud as if it were water instead of a cement and honey mixture from hell.

And that’s when he saw it.

The face of his father.

A sound louder than anything the alchemist had ever made rumbled from deep in his belly, expelled through his lips with such furiousity that blood and saliva coated the quickly receiving face of his dead mother cradled in the arms of his father. Remi couldn’t remember the last time he even saw them touching, actually. Crashing downwards, Remi tried to evicerate the face of Enuccio with little success.

Blood roared in his ears. Panting with a breath heavy with the taste of his mother, the lion slogged his way backwards, dexteriously moving towards more solid ground.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 07:32 PM