further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
Maybe I'll become a party animal.

Well, that makes you laugh. Loud and rolling like waves on the shore, the peal of amusement leaves you unbidden and unpracticed, breaking through the night. It fades quickly, but your grin lingers a moment longer and you clap him on the shoulder. "The best party animal. King'a the beach by th'end of Long Night." You shake him a little, friendly and playful, imagining that version of Red with yet another chuckle.

Your alcoholism is a depressing thought; good thing he knows how to distract you. Wrapping your arms across your chest you raise a surprised brow to the other man. Swimming does sound nice, and if he doesn't have to breathe then presumably drowning needn't be a concern.

Though it does beg another issue. Because at this point you'd probably just strip and jump into the water, and that seems about as far away from your companion's wheelhouse as baking in the sun. "I dunno, Red- you'll hafta take off sum'a those layers 'fore t gettin' in. An' I'm beginnin' t'suspect they're glued on."
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-24-2020, 08:39 PM