further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"Wear sh-shorts." Sam replied, shaking his head and laughing, amazed that that idea apparently had not occurred to Zeph. Though he supposed he wasn't intending to wear them now, not wanting to get his clothes wet; carefully he began on the buttons of his shirt, a few buttons down revealing a white cotton vest underneath. This was the final layer on his top half.

It was hard not to look amused at the oddly mature voice Zeph seemed to be adopting for this lesson (was he aware he was doing it?), but Sam tried his best to keep a straight face, nodding when appropriate and taking the words to heart: he really didn't want to up up smashed against a rock, after all. He had heard the crashing of the sea on stormy nights and was suitably in awe of it's power. Though...

"...Aren't yo-you stood with your b..back to it right now?" He teased before he took a breath for bravery and pulled his vest off over his head, revealing a shockingly pale torso; covered in ginger hairs on the chest, down the middle and to the stomach, hinting lower, two slight bumps of breasts that were hardly noticeable and a swell of a not-quite flat stomach. "You d-don't need to worry about m..mm..me being too brave." Sam laughed, assuming Zeph would know that.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-25-2020, 09:22 PM