i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

"Ohh?" Bastien did not have to feign any enthusiasm for that remark; if he could bring Kiada closer to himself and her half-sibling through art or crafting, it would be one of the best things to come from Rexanna's death. "Is there still some desire in you to craft? I would be more than willing to provide for you any materials you need. It can be...very therapeutic." Though personally, he knew he wouldn't be painting for a while: the moment his wife had died, something of his creative soul had been pulled out from between his ribs.

He was somewhat relieved that she wanted one of the pictures - he was fragile at the moment and it would be embarrassing to be rejected - and nodded, selecting the one she wanted and putting it into her hands. "Painted on a quiet night in Longheat; I asked her to try on a new dress...she looked radiant, that day." Each painting held a story and a memory, a moment he had loved her.

Did that mean he had to keep every one, though? Collecting up some more of the canvases and papers in his hands he sighed and held them out, looked them over. "..I don't know. What do you think I should do with them?"
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Bastien - 07-07-2020, 04:35 PM