i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN

Usually Bastien loved to tell people they were great artists, that skill didn't matter where passion and love was concerned, that no matter what they made they would have made art; he couldn't seem to summon the enthusiasm he usually held for the topic and instead just nodded, gave Kiada a weak smile. "You are welcome to come here and try any time; you only need to ask. I'll find you a key so you can let yourself in." After all, he was probably going to be locking the doors from the general public for a while.

He watched Kiada take the painting and hold it close and hoped it came close to even beginning to stitch closed the hole in her life; that it could hold for Kiada a remnant of the mother she'd never really known. At first her suggestion of the memorial almost made him laugh; the entire house was a memorial and he was always going to miss her...but the part of him that wanted to be kind to Kiada won out and he took a breath, nodded. "Perhaps. I can't use all of them for that, though. There are too many. I might just...store them somewhere for now and work it out later. Perhaps when Azrael is grown they might want some..."
You always let me down so tenderly
So live fast and die young and stay forever numb

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Bastien - 07-08-2020, 10:30 PM