Get The Gang Together
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
I see you wrapped in my way
But you won't get away with it, honey
As far as Nerissa is concerned, the season hasn't truly begun, no matter how bright it might get, until business has started moving again. And considering how little it had moved the year before, she's expecting a busy season, and a lot of explanation. For now though, she doesn't let the thought touch her mind, doesn't do anything but languish in Olavi's arms beneath the waves, Scylla watching the horizon for her, closer to the surface.

Patience may be her strong suit, but even Nerissa has a limit, quickly approaching, and then, as easily as the tide, flowing away, her companion sending out an alarm that a ship was approaching, and who else could it be? As soon as the image of a ship became more than merely a suggestion on the horizon, it was time to move, Scylla returning to Nerissa's waiting arms while the smuggler tugged at the water around them, a pillar freezing, lifting out of the water into an impossible to miss tower, tall enough to loom ever so slightly over the decks of a ship. A bubble of liquid sea remained on top, large enough for her and Olavi both. It was all theatrics, but what was the point of any of this without a few theatrics?

"Jack, darling!" Her voice coils in the space between them, belying the smile that clings to her lips, even at this distance, though not the hardness in her pale eyes. "It's been so long!"
No you'll never come close to me
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Get The Gang Together - by Nerissa - 07-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Get The Gang Together - by Olavi - 07-15-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Get The Gang Together - by Jack - 07-17-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Get The Gang Together - by Eloise - 07-21-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: Get The Gang Together - by Nerissa - 07-24-2020, 06:05 AM
RE: Get The Gang Together - by Olavi - 07-29-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Get The Gang Together - by Jack - 08-01-2020, 04:47 PM