check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
"Monsoon season." Nate repeats while the attuned drinks, a low whistle leaving him. "Sounds intense. Don't think I've been in a monsoon before." He talking for the sake of it, talking to distract Sunjata from the pain of eating, from the help he's offering. "I imagine there's going to be some work to do for it. Covering windows and... I don't know. I'll figure it out." An assurance, though it feels like one more thing to worry about, the idea of simple work is actually a little appealing. Whenever he can make the time for it.

Babbling gets them through most of the bowl, more than enough for Nate to be satisfied with, as he sets the various bowls and mugs back on the side table, ready to be taken down whenever he rose next, and not a moment earlier. "Hoe voel jy nou?" The slip into korofi is deliberate, trying to add a sense of comfort to the question, no matter what the answer ended up being. Some variation of bad, Nate was sure. Didn't take a doctor to know when someone felt like shit.

Though, it did bring another thought to mind. One that actually made him pause, arm stretched out to search blindly for the pack of smokes and the lighter. "I've still got some weed left. It might help take some more of the edge off, if you want?" It's a gentle suggestion, the choice firmly in Sunjata's hands. Nate does his best to not let his own bias show on his face, though he's sure it would help.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 08:43 AM