i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
Closing his eyes, not needing to see and in fact relishing just the sensation of Ronin, the Alchemist shivers slightly as goosebumps spread like constellations out across his arms in the wake of the hunter's fingers. "I wonder if it was me, she meant." Remi replies, eyes opening just enough to look mischievous and distrusting.

Falling silent, eyes on Ronin's lips to ensure he heard every word, the Alchemist exhales. "Not a sure thing?" There's fire in his eyes then, his head jerking slightly beneath Ronin's hand as he stiffens. Biting the inside of his lip to ward off words better left unspoken, still, he can't help the subtle snarl that rises like a wave across his mouth.

"Mmm. Always." Remi agrees, but it's a distracted sort of sound. It takes a moment for his contempt of Safrin to fade before he can properly see Ronin again. "And you're here with me. Not bleeding, which is a marked improvement." He adds, rolling his eyes slightly at himself on the exhale.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 06:50 PM