i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 104 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
The Alchemist blinks into the rain, knowing he is being noticed but too flustered to do much about it. Besides, it isn't like Ronin doesn't know the effect he is having. The effect he's always had. Jaw tense against air he dares not breathe, the Alchemist watches the Star turn his back to the storm, only to snatch Remi closer. Exhaling his surprise and dismay (once, so very long ago, he felt something quite similar when Ronin forced his hand against the guard's bleeding stomach to staunch the flow), Remi shivers in Ronin's grasp as the Star leans close.

Perhaps with the intention of the storm serving as the cold shower Remi needs, the Alchemist is led outside. However the bright juxtaposition of rain and heat has the opposite effect, instead making the Alchemist want to indulge himself the warmth that the storm is trying to deny. Lips already parted in a hasty inhale thanks to the cold, he finds himself defenceless against his husband's kiss. The moan that buzzes from Remi's lips against Ronin's is one of exquisite distress. Rather than tangling around the Star, Remi's hands are fists at his sides lest he grab hold of Ronin and refuse to let go. In his mouth his tongue is hesitant but desperate. His lips are soft and careful and will soon prove to be a terrible barrier against the moan building in the back of his throat.  

"Ronin—" A warning with the voice of a whine.
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 08:50 PM