i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
I swear I still believe but I don't know
Even at this point in time, with the heat between them building like a fever, Ronin still cannot stop the smile that spreads across his face at Remi’s grumbling annoyance. The plant will stay knocked over, and Ronin will barely stop himself from kicking another over as he’s helped inside by his husband, feet hitting the floor at last. Home. Safe.

There’s hardly any distance between them, but Ronin practically prowls across the room to close it, his fingers tangling in the back of Remi’s hair as he leans in for another hungry kiss. But there’s no impatience now, in the dance of his tongue and the press of wet skin, his other hand already reaching down to loosen Remi’s belt and relieve some of the pressure that’s built up between them.

He manages to unbutton his pants, too, before he’s walking them back towards the bed. Guiding Remi’s shoulders to sit him down, Ronin wastes no time in climbing astride him, his touch running over the scars and well muscled definitions of the Alchemist’s back.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-21-2020, 10:27 PM