i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
The smell of the damp soil spread on the ground now mixing with the scent of rain nearly makes Remi laugh. It reminds him of early days in Torchline, a conversation had by a stolen wagon when the question of what—or who—would be had for breakfast*. He doesn't though, instead smiling against Ronin's lips and dragging his had back just enough that the Star will have to reach for him. It's a strange thing to savour something that seems limitless, but still Remi hangs on every touch, taking nothing for granted.

The pull of his curls coaxes a hungry growl from his throat; a rumble more leonine than man. Since Ronin has already thoughtfully removed his own pants and because sad as it is for the Star, Remi is still the stronger of the two, it is with a needy snarl that Remi hooks a hand beneath one of Ronin's legs while the other supports his back. Rising and twisting to plant Ronin on their bed, Remi quickly drops to his knees heedless of the spilled soil and water.

"You—." He whispers from beneath Ronin's legs, with eyes primal and dark with lust. His teeth graze down the inside of Ronin's knee, while the hand not still placed on the small of his back grows claws that pull at the thin material of his underwear to loosen them entirely from the Star's body. "—are everything I will ever want." Remi finishes, pressing himself properly between his husband's legs that his tongue might ever so lightly tease the head of his cock.

*fuck, we were making Hannibal references a year ago without knowing??
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-21-2020, 11:02 PM