i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
wild in the silence; no way to make it right
The smile on Remi's face dimples his cheeks deeply and keeps him from saying anything for a long few moments. Words have never particularly been his strong suit, and in the aftermath of the words writ in blemishes and bites on their bodies, he can't think of a single thing to add despite how he desperately wants to.

"Well if that's the case, now that I have my magic back I'll soundproof our room." Remi chuckles, the words made buoyant by his smile as much as his accent. What the words really mean though, is that the Alchemist vows to be present as well. Though the likes of Vai and Finn have made him question his choices and goals in life recently, it's Ronin's arms around him and the promise of their future together that steels his resolve against settling for a meaningless existence.

He can't live just for Ronin. But he can live with him. At this side, rather than as a shadow. Remi loves the Star too much to give him anything less than everything he is, and in this moment with life slowly returning to his limbs, he thinks perhaps he can regain a little bit of what has been lost, if only so that there is more of him on offer for the Star.

Shivering beneath the light touch of Ronin's finger, Remi disentangles himself if only so that he can face his husband, his arm draped lazily across his chest with his hand near Ronin's shoulder. "What I am—" He counters, reaching up to press a kiss on the Star's jaw. "—is yours."
THE ALCHEMIST
i’ve been chasin the storm of a lovesick lonely lie
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Remi - 07-22-2020, 09:31 PM