i’m your preacher and you’re my god
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 85 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
I swear I still believe but I don't know
”My wise, wise husband,” Ronin murmurs through a quiet rumble of a laugh, the idea of soundproofing the room a very good one indeed. The storm lashes against the cottage outside, the hush and tap of the rain interspersed with howls of wind that border on the violent, with flashes of light and purring thunder. Ronin settles into it, the music a great deal less interesting than the previous melody in the room, but it’s a welcome lull that he can sink into, wrapped so effortlessly around his husband as he is.

Humming a sound of pliant protest, he blinks at Remi as he untangles himself only to relax back into the pillows as he realises the cause for the adjustment. An arm laces around the small of his back, Ronin drawing the Alchemist close enough that they’ll both need to clean up eventually, not that he cares one single iota. His words sound like magic, the Star sighing into them and smiling again, boyish and flushed to hear them.

Reaching with his free hand to caress Remi’s cheek, he takes note of all he finds there; marks of laughter and stress and fatigue and fear. Ronin leans in, warm lips pressing to his husband’s forehead. ”Mine?” he repeats. ”There’s no luckier man in Caido. I’ll be sure to keep you with me, make sure you don’t get lost anywhere.” He doesn’t need to say it back, he doesn’t think; Ronin has been Remi’s from the moment he fell back from the stars, as if the heavens had returned him specifically for the Alchemist to love.
the dark star

Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m your preacher and you’re my god - by Ronin - 07-22-2020, 09:46 PM