with a wide-eyed wonder
open!
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
Most of Falke’s knowledge about the world outside Stormbreak is secondhand. He hadn’t expected to be asked to leave the Capitol, so this is a trip that must certainly be taken advantage of. The descriptions of the flora, fauna, and people rest comfortably in the back of his head as he observes, making comparisons and notes about expectations versus reality, where some ‘general’ knowledge might need to be updated because it doesn’t seem quite right. And of course, in the back of his mind, Falke is building a case for him to take more trips, for research’s sake.

Naturally, he, too, finds Cloud Mantas fascinating. And the self-proclaimed (mostly in jest) cripple does have a love affair with water. The idea of killing a Cloud Manta, though - that is difficult for the healer-cum-fixer to stomach.

He sighs in consternation, casting his gaze to the one other man who’s also been similarly perched for nigh on an hour now. “Discover anything interesting?” he calls out, waving his own journal in the air to identify himself as a fellow researcher. Open and inviting, Falke squints curiously at the other man, hoping to initiate some conversation. It would be good to talk to some locals.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE

Messages In This Thread
with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-20-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 07-20-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 07-25-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 08-11-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 08-22-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Noah - 09-18-2020, 12:37 PM
RE: with a wide-eyed wonder - by Falke - 10-04-2020, 02:24 PM