do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
you'll breathe easier just knowing that the worst is all behind you
& the waves that tossed the raft all night have set you on dry land
Down she goes and down you go with her, surprise and alarm giving way to laughter as your hands hit the ground on either side of her head. Now covered with dirt as well as butter you truly are a disheveled fool, giggling like a teenager as you lean in to cover her face with messy kisses, no shits given for your audience.

She makes her offer before you can actually touch her face (a shame, given how monumentally filthy your hands have become {seriously, they\'re getting worse by the minute}). There's much hemming and hawing in your voice as you seem to mull this proposal over before finally letting out a sigh, crooked grin plastered on your face. "Mmm, I s'pose I can't say no t'that."

You right yourself and then extend a hand to help her stand, pulling it back almost immediately as you realize just how grody it's become. "Right- I think I saw a spigot over there," you say, jerking your head. "Last call for corn cuddles 'fore I wash off." Assuming she shows no interest in being taken into your corny arms you'll turn to amble toward the wash station, ready to rid yourself of the carnage brought on by your gluttony and pride.
zeph

Messages In This Thread
RE: do every stupid thing that makes you feel alive - by Zephyr - 08-23-2020, 08:07 PM