[SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
"I'm right there with you, Morgan," he confirmed. He was committed to his role on the council, even if his heart brought him to the Grounds more often than not. He genuinely wanted what was best for the region he'd arrived in, the region he'd made a place for himself in. It was going to be a challenge - it already had been that - but he was keen to prove his worth in the situation.

"Catapults huh? I bet Deimos loved that," he chuckled lightly at the thought, idly looking forward to seeing them for himself (and wondering if he'd be allowed to launch a super-sized snowball off one at least once).

"Of the Ascended, I only really know Neron and Wessex." He shrugged, offering a smile. "Wessex can be hard to pin down, and she can teleport besides. But I believe she's something of a matriarch for them all? Next time I see her, I'm happy to mention it? And if I meet any others along the way, of course."  He grinned, before glancing about at the movement of the farmers across the field.

"Looks like they have this well in hand," he noted, their own efforts with the shovels doing enough to make a difference, that along with the farmers' efforts, the majority of the field was sufficiently dampened and turned.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE-OPEN] what I might discover inside - by Chulane - 08-26-2020, 11:30 AM